Friday, September 28, 2012

Update!

I haven't posted on here since March. I have been pretty busy with school and writing my other blogs. For my computer class this semester we have to write a blog. I already have a lot of experience with this, but I am using this blog instead of starting a new one. I really want to start writing on here again. I like sharing my writing and about school.


I did graduate in May 2012 with my AS Degree in General Studies. I am back at school to get work on my BA in General Studies. My son started middle school this year! So far so good. He loves it and has more freedom and responsibility. I am proud of how well he did during this transition. I also started selling It Works! I will post more about it and the 8 week challenge I am starting. I have already lost 25 pounds and only 35 more to go to get back to my lowest weight.

I am pretty upset as my domain expired and I didn't receive a notice from Blogger (Google)! Someone bought my domain! WHAT?!! So I will have to be a blogspot for now but not happy at all and plan to call them to complain. Oh well. I might just change it later to A Cajun Blogger instead since it's available. I need to blog more before I worry about it. Just wanted to update everyone on why I have been MIA. Here are three of my favorite websites.

IMDB

Thrifty Momma Ramblings

Bayou Land Families Helping Families

No comments:

Post a Comment