Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Brand New Blog!

What is it about a fresh brand new blog that seems so exciting? Is it because I am bursting with ideas to write about? Or is it because I hope to make it popular? Or maybe it's because I enjoy sharing my thoughts or life with others? Whatever the reasons I do have much to share.

This is an old blog that I started anew since I deleted the old one. I know silly but no changing the past. I can only strive to do better in the future. One major mistake, I'm currently altering, is finishing my college degree. I really want to chronicle the journey of being back in school and married with a son in school. My son has Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism (PPD-NOS). That has represented many challenges without adding in the school factor. I'm hoping this blog will appeal to others and not bore anyone to tears. Many of my friends say I'm so funny, but I have a hard time expressing that humor through my writing. It's strange as I do seem to have a better personality when talking to people. I really want to work on entertaining with this blog. I would also like showcase Louisiana since the culture and people are colorful and unique.

Laissez les bons temps rouler! (Let the good times roll, for ya'll who don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment