Thursday, February 9, 2012

Season 3 of Swamp People Starts Tonight!

I am excited to watch the season premiere tonight. It is on tonight at 8PM CST on the History Channel. I love this show and find it quite entertaining.

I live in the same parish (county to everyone else) as Troy, but on the opposite end. I have been in those swamps before.

I embedded a clip of the commercial that aired on Super Bowl Sunday. I will say it won't be the same this season not hearing Troy yell at Elizabeth, "Choot 'em Liz! Choot 'em!". It still cracks me up.

I still do not get why the twin brothers, who do not hunt alligators, are on the show. It serves no purpose other than comedy relief I suppose. To me I think it's one more way to make fun of us Cajuns. That's just my humble opinion.

Enjoy the clip, and let me know if you will be watching tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I rarely watch shows other than the news, but I'm now hooked on Once Upon A Time which airs on Sunday nights.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun show. Iwouldn't want to meet that algator face to face.

    ReplyDelete