Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Happy Dance- One Less Final!

noschoolhappydance
I received fantastic news in speech class yesterday. The professor told us anyone who either had an A average or perfect attendance would be exempt from taking the final. I have both so I am glad I don't have to take this final. Now I only have four other finals to take and three will be online. I will have one exam to drive to take on campus next week. YAY!

I had to share the joyous news. So far I have an A in all 5 classes, and I definitely have an A in speech for the semester. Next Tuesday will be my last final. I still have to write my final essay paper for film class. It's due next Tuesday, but I think I might turn it in early like Friday. I don't know yet, and I'll see how much I can get done writing it in the next couple of days. Today was my last class for the semester. I am only taking 4 classes next semester since that is all I need to graduate. One down and only one more to go before I get my diploma.

I'm pretty positive I will start next fall to work on my Bachelor's degree. I am back in the groove with taking classes, and I might as well get my BA before worrying about getting a full-time job. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do when I started this semester. I never thought of myself as a writer, but between school and writing my blogs, I have now realized my dreams. I really want to continue school and work on my writing. I started my newest blog called Robbie's Corner which I am hoping I can turn into a book someday. That blog is mostly about struggling with anxiety after we lost our second child. I also write about my oldest son and the struggles I continue to face fighting the school and helping him. Sorry for rambling on, but I'm just so excited about my future. I can't believe how much I am enjoying being back in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment